iManager Is Back
iManager is new, improved, and now available on
all Virtual Servers. If you are
interested in beta testing the newest version of iManager 2.0, just follow our easy
installation instructions. While iManager 2.0 is technically a beta product, it has already
undergone rigorous testing and has proven to be very stable. We would greatly
appreciate your help in making sure it is perfect!
iManager is a Virtual Server "Control Panel". Essentially, iManager empowers you to
perform server administration tasks like uploading files and adding users. iManager runs
in your favorite web browser (Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.) and eliminates
the need to use a Telnet or FTP program for basic Virtual Server management. iManager
makes server administration much easier by providing wizards that walk you through the
most common--and most time consuming--tasks.
iManager is the perfect solution for the administrator without a lot of UNIX experience or
for the most experienced Virtual Server administrator looking to save a little time.
iManager 2.0 features include the following.
- Intuitive layout & navigation [NEW]
- Easy-to-use wizards [NEW]
- File manager for uploading, editing, and changing the permissions of files
- Web-based email client featuring the ability to send & receive email [NEW]
- Wizards to manage your mail and ftp users
- Mini-iManager for subhosted users [NEW]
- Ability to customize iManager with your company name & logo [NEW]
- Much more!
Site Map | Contact Us!
Copyright © 1998-2001 Bright Builders, Inc. All rights reserved.